What is Dynamics 365 CRM?
Dynamics 365 is a business management platform that provides specific tools to complement, organize, and automate business processes. Among its various modules, it offers customer relationship management (CRM) solutions designed for sales, marketing, and customer success areas, helping companies build more personalized and productive customer relationships.
Dynamics 365's in-depth analytical and reporting capabilities allow organizations to get more out of their business’s data, respond to changes faster, and make more-informed decisions in order to grow their business. For 14 consecutive years, Gartner has recognized Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader in both analytics and business intelligence platforms.
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 for Sales offers users a single source of truth (SSOT) with a complete picture of their sales funnel and customers’ journey. Dynamics CRM for Sales automates sales tasks and streamlines the collection, analysis, and distribution of sales data. This enables sales teams to generate and assess leads, and seize opportunities.
Our clients use Dynamics 365 for Sales to:
- Identify and engage leads with a high-conversion probability
- Standardize sales processes and help reps focus on critical activities
- Communicate more effectively with AI-powered sales insights
- Connect with leads across diverse channels
- Meet and collaborate virtually
- Gather and act on customer feedback
- Accelerate sales team performance and monitor results in real time
- Manage deals wherever you are, on any device
- Increase productivity tools like Excel and Sharepoint without switching applications
At Tero, we help companies implement fully-integrated sales circuits specially customized for their business needs. From leads to orders, our team refines the whole sales process. AI suggestions and forecasting help inform decision-making so users can hone their selling process based on evolving needs and trends.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Marketing is a central part of our commercial strategies. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, we can track our actions in great detail and capture the information we need in order to optimize our efforts. Its numerous features enable actions from personalized content creation, to advanced data segmentation and highly effective automated processes.
Our clients use Dynamics 365 for Marketing to:
- Create large-scale, multi-channel campaigns (emails, SMS, Push Notifications, and events)
- Establish fully automated workflows
- Segment and define audiences
- Capture leads quickly and effectively, with the ability to score according to degree of importance
- Define differentiated customer journeys that take into account preferences and attributes
- Design highly personalized content, with easy-to-use tools
- Generate, publish, and manage content on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Integrate platform actions with LinkedIn activity
- Manage the holding of events (whether virtual or face-to-face)
- Produce detailed reports to thoroughly analyze results
- Obtain customer feedback through surveys
The accelerated growth of the digital ecosystem has created a need to know your clients wants and needs at all times. When determining how your client prefers to receive information, it is vital to be able to connect with customers quickly and efficiently. Dynamics 365 gives us the ability to continue to personalize exchanges even when communicating on a large scale, while optimizing both time and resources.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Customer service is a key pillar of any customer relationship management (CRM) strategy. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service module has many features that organizations can use to manage, evolve, and modernize the services they provide customers. We partner with companies to implement Omni-Channel, digital customer service experiences.
Our clients use Dynamics 365 for Customer Service to:
- Track customer support cases
- Record support case interactions
- Share validated support information
- Create queues and route cases to the right channels
- Create and track service levels through service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Create entitlements that define service terms
- Manage performance and productivity with reports and dashboards
- Create and schedule services
- Engage customers through live chat
- Automate chat interactions with Virtual Agent
- Conduct surveys to gather customer feedback
- Manage conversations across all channels and client touchpoints
Today, high-quality customer service increasingly requires supporting interactions with clients via diverse channels from email and messaging apps, to social media platforms and more. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service centralizes client information and integrates conversations from various channels. By identifying the patterns and needs of their customers, companies can successfully cultivate strong customer relationships.
Your Dynamics 365 CRM Partner
At Tero, we are a Dynamics 365 CRM partner specialized in implementing, upgrading, integrating, and supporting Dynamics 365 for all customer-centric processes. CRM is a powerful tool that when well implemented and fully integrated, allows companies to gain a 360° view of their customer journey. We provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 consulting services that help our clients implement their business strategy to achieve the value they are looking for with their CRM platform.
As your CRM partner, we aim to enhance the usage of this solution, so that your company’s employees can connect deeper with customers, offering more personalized and faster services. This will boost customer satisfaction at all points of the customer journey, ultimately improving long-term brand loyalty.
By automating strategic aspects of your customer service, sales, and marketing processes, your business will not only operate more efficiently, but also reach more customers. By doing this, you will also be saving both time and money.